Pages

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Five Favorite Items

Perfume-Ulta
Phone-Verizon
Watch-Walmart
Cd-Target
Head Wrap-Walmart
Here are my five favorite items at the moment!



One Direction's Our Moment Perfume
I am the type of person who likes to preserve indulgences for as long as I can. My parents bought me this perfume for Christmas last year and I am just now beginning to use it frequently.It has a nice floral musky scent that stays on all day. 

 iPhone 5 S
After three years of having the iPhone 4 I thought it was appropriate to update my phone. I wasn't sure if I was going to like the iPhone 5, but I decide to update because I was running out of space in my old phone. So far I really enjoy the iPhone 5 S. I like having a better quality camera on my phone and having space to save as many pictures as I want. 

 Wrist Watch
This simple inexpensive watch has been very helpful to check the time during classes or on my way to a destination. I find it more glamorous when someone checks the time on their watch instead of on their cell phone. 

Taylor Swift's 1989 Deluxe Version Cd
Taylor Swift never disappoints. I have been listening to 1989 every chance I get. If you haven't checked out her deluxe album I would highly recommend it. The album  has killer songs I cannot wait to sing with my friends. The deluxe album includes bonus tracks I also really enjoyed. In some cases the bonus tracks released with albums aren't good quality, but the ones on this album are very enjoyable and deserved to be part of this album. Props Taylor! The deluxe version also has some memos on how she writes her songs. These cute Polaroid pictures with song lyrics also came with the album. 

*Pre-Sale tickets for Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour comes out on Friday! More info on her website

 Head Wrap
Head wraps have been my lifesaver these past couple of weeks. We all have those days when an extra hour of sleep sounds better than getting up to get ready. On days like these I usually just put my hair up with the head wrap. Sometimes I do enjoy just wearing my hair down and using this head wrap as a head band. It is a very versatile item to have. 

No comments:

Post a Comment