Pages

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Trip to México 2015





After almost three years since our last visit, my sister and I traveled back to our parents native land, Mexico. This time my sister's boyfriend came along for the adventure. We spent three weeks in the  pueblo where my dad had been born and raised. And where my parents first met. I always enjoy going back to Ojocaliente and walking through it's busy streets and running into family and friends I have not seen in years. Though I have only visit this place a few times, it contains some of my favorite and most treasured memories. Below are some images that have captured my favorite moments of our trip and the beauty of this place I call home. 




Myself, Karla, and Manuel eating a paleta en el jardín!
Karla and Brad chilling in front of my Aunt's house.

Myself, Meche, and Karla collecting berries. 
Catedral Basílica de la Asunción de María de Zacatecas

Callejoneada around the streets and alleys of Zacatecas.

At Gaby's wedding reception in Aguascalientes.

Karla, my godmother, myself, and Alejandra over looking the city of Zacatecas. 
Lupita and I admiring Karla's drink called gringa

There's nothing like freshly made pan de dulce

The entry way of Las Catrinas in Luis Moya. 
First time visiting el jardín de San Marcos with my aunt and uncle!

Visiting Santo Toribio the patron of the immigrants.

In Jalisco paying a visit to Nuestra Virgen de San Juan de los Lagos. 
Enjoying a nice breakfast in a beautiful Yucateca restaurant called La  Meztiza!

A trip to México is not complete without having a shadow picture along the Doctors' wall. 

Aurely, Fernanda, and Denise the next generation in our family! 

Eating tamales with Irene, Anita, and Beto. 

Bradly and Karla with the mariachi after the proposal! 

I am lucky to have such amazing people in my family!

Hope you guys enjoyed seeing some of my favorite moments from the trip. Until next time lovelies! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment