Pages

Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Finals Week Stress Relievers

Finals week is about to start and here are some things that will help me stay sane. 



Indulging in some hot chocolate 

I will be drinking Abuelita Mexican Hot Chocolate while I study to help calm my stress levels. Adding a teaspoon of Nescafé can also give you a boost of caffeine if you need it, it also tastes great with this mix. 


Reading before going to bed

One of my favorite past times is reading. I have yet to finish reading Pride and Prejudice. I think reading a few chapters will help clear my head before going to sleep. Disconnecting yourself from your phone, laptop, iPods is proven to help you relax and fall asleep easier. 

Facial 

Nothing feels more relaxing than putting a face mask after a long day. My favorite face mask is Mint Julep Masque from Queen Helene. This mask leaves your face feeling fresh and leaves your skin glowing. 


Journaling 

I found that writing out my thoughts helps me have a clear mind and avoids me from over thinking or analyzing. Your head might feel hectic during finals week, but just try writing out your thoughts and in a few days it will all be over. 



Take a walk in the Quad

If weather permit a walk around the quad will be nice breather from studying. Fresh air and some sunshine are the best relaxers. 


Stay Physical and Social

Before any important tests you will typically find me closed off in my room or in the library. But this week I am going to attend some Zumba classes with my friends. Take a break and go spend some time with friends or family. It will do you good to step away from studying and have some social time. 



Have a lovely week and good luck on your finals if you have any! xx


No comments:

Post a Comment